sexta-feira, 11 de junho de 2010

How long - 09.09.1991 + - 13:15

How long will I have to wait
To be able to sing my songs?
To be able to play my piano?
To be able to recite my poetry?
To be able to draw my paintings?
To surrender myself to my prince?
To happiness find me?
To be able to dance my dance?
To this day comes?

11/06/2010 15:00

Funny reading things that we’ve written a long time because we seem to be talking to another person.
Today, almost 20 years later, I have the answers to give "her":
Do not wait. Don’t have to wait anything or for nothing. There is no "right time" to live these things.
Incidentally, THIS IS LIVING!
Sing your song now,
Play your piano now,
Recite your poetry now,
Draw your paintings,
Surrender to Love,
Feel happy,
Dance until your feet ache a lot,
Because the "day" is TODAY.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pela participação! Thanks for participating!